Welcome back to Gloucester and Almonte Family Optometrists! We are happy to announce
that we will be re-opening our practices on Monday, June 1, 2020.
We will be contacting those patients whose appointments were cancelled to schedule new appointments in the coming weeks.
If you did not previously have an appointment booked but you require an appointment, please use the Request an Appointment links to request an appointment in either our Gloucester or Almonte office.
Here is a summary of what to expect when you come to our offices:
• Appointments will be required for all visits to the office, including eye examinations, choosing
new eyewear, picking up contact lenses, eyeglasses and drops.
• Everyone who comes into the office will be required to wear a mask. Unfortunately, due to
limited availability of Personal Protective Equipment, we will not be able to supply our
patients with masks.
• Everyone entering the office will be required to sanitize their hands. Please do not wear
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures for all patient areas have been implemented.
• Contactless payment methods are preferred, Visa, MC or Debit
For further information, please read the full Standard Operating Procedures (PDF).
NEW FOR JUNE 2020: Please fill in our online Patient Intake Form (new and existing patients) before your appointment. Almonte patients | Gloucester patients (EN) Gloucester patients (FR)
We look forward to seeing you back in the office soon. Stay safe and stay healthy!