We must respectfully remind all of our patients that we cannot accept walk-ins under the current conditions.
If you need an appointment urgently, please call either clinic or use our appointment forms. We will get you in as quickly as possible.
What to Expect
• Appointments are required for all visits to the office, including eye examinations, choosing
new eyewear, repairs, picking up contact lenses, eyeglasses and drops.
• Everyone who comes into the office is required to wear a mask. Unfortunately, due to
limited availability of Personal Protective Equipment, we are not able to supply our
patients with masks.
• Everyone entering the office is required to sanitize their hands. Please do not wear
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures for all patient areas have been implemented.
• Contactless payment methods are preferred, Visa, MC or Debit
For further information, please read the full Standard Operating Procedures (PDF).